Sunday, July 9, 2017

Quinoa with sauté vegetables


Sauté vegetables are ideas to prepare easy-to-make dishes and do not require much time to prepare them. We choose the vegetables that we have on hand and to taste.
On this occasion, I have used an  eggplant , a  carrot , half a  zucchini   I had it left over from the previous day and the Quinoa I had previously cooked; although it could be prepared at the same time, as I do on other occasions because while the quinoa is cooked, the vegetables are sautéed.             
to prepare Quinoa
 
Dish preparation:
The Quinoa I have used is a mixture of three-colored grains:  cream red  and  black . On other occasions, I use Quinoa of a single color; that is to say, the one I have at home at that moment.
In a skillet, we put  extra virgin olive oil  to heat; we cut the vegetables into small cubes because they are made quicker. When they are tender, we add Quinoa (previously cooked), stir and let sauté a few minutes over a low heat.
When serving (but this, if desired), squeeze a few drops of  lemon  to give a different touch to the dish. And like that, we have a combination of foods which provide us with a dish for lunchtime very complete nutritionally.


No comments:

Post a Comment